Teas to boost your Immune system.
These tea are rich in antioxidants and also increases metabolism. You can use these teas to boost your immune system which ultimately leads to a fit body.
Always try to change your booster tea every 4-5 days to break the monotony.
Like if you are having cinnamon tea for 5 days then switch to turmeric tea for the next 5 days and so on.
Don’t drink if you are allergic to any of these spices and herbs used in tea, and also if you feel any kind of irritation after taking it.
Avoid drinking on an empty stomach, the best time is either mid-morning or evening tea.
Cinnamon is cheap and found easily in every supermarket and also easily available online.
It is nothing but basically the stem of the cinnamon tree.
Cinnamon is rich in antioxidants which increase immunity, it is also rich in calcium iron and vitamin K. It is also known for its anti-diabetic effect.
Cinnamon tea recipe :
- In a saucepan take 2 cups of water add 2-3 gm of cinnamon powder in it, bring it to boil till it becomes half, and pour it into a cup.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey to it.
Cinnamon tea benefits :
It is also effective in weight loss If you include this in your daily diet.
Cinnamon tea benefits for skin:
As we know it contains antioxidants that prevent free radical damage that causes aging. It makes your skin looks younger and radiant.
You can take it anytime throughout the day since it’s naturally Caffeine-free. But it is most effective when you consume this with your meal.
Turmeric is easily available in the Indian kitchen. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Turmeric tea recipe :
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder in two cups of water in a saucepan.
- Add crushed ginger into it.
- Add 4-5 crushed black paper into it and bring it to a boil till it becomes half. Pour into a cup.
- You can also add 1 teaspoon of honey to it.
- You can also add milk according to your preference
Turmeric tea benefits :
Turmeric tea is a very helpful tea to boost your immune system. It contains antioxidant named curcumin.
Turmeric also has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps in reducing arthritis symptoms.
It also reduces inflammation in the body.
Turmeric tea benefits for skin:
It helps to prevent the appearance of dark spots & wrinkles, and also protects against UV radiation.
Turmeric is a natural blood purifier, it helps in removing toxins from blood resulting in a healthy glow and even skin tone.
Turmeric tea helps in evens out the skin tone.
You can take it in the morning with warm water.
Cloves contain a compound called eugenol, which has been shown to act as a natural antioxidant.
It stopped oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
It also has antibacterial properties
Clove tea recipe :
- Take 2 cups of water in a saucepan.
- Crushed and add 5-6 cloves and 8-10 basil leaves into it.
- Bring it to a boil till it reduces to half then pour into a cup.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey to it.
Clove tea benefits :
Clove tea is effective for cough, cold, and sinusitis since it contains anti-inflammatory & anti-oxidant compounds.
It also helps to improve digestion.
Eugenol is present in Clove that helps in improving digestion resulting in weight loss.
Clove tea benefits for skin:
It helps to treat acne-related issues because it is having antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
Clove oil is also widely used to treat skin-related problems.
Adding honey also helps this tea to boost your immune system because it contains antioxidants.
You can take it in the morning and don’t drink more than a cup because everything excess is harmful.
Ginger is rich in vitamin E, C, and A.
Regular use of Ginger tea boosts your immune system and also increases metabolism to great extent.
Ginger tea recipe :
- Take 2 cups of water or milk in a saucepan and add sliced ginger to it.
- Add 1 pinch of turmeric.
- Bring it to a boil till it becomes a cup then add 1 teaspoon of honey to it.
Ginger tea benefits :
Ginger tea is effective in respiratory-related diseases.
It is also helpful in reducing cholesterol levels.
If ginger tea is consumed in a controlled manner it also helps in increasing blood circulation inside your body.
You can take it in the morning as tea to get rid of the morning laziness.
Lemons are high in vitamin C. A natural antioxidant that helps in improving the immune system.
Also, it has antiviral and antibacterial properties.
Lemon tea recipe :
- Take two cups of water in a saucepan.
- Add 5-6 crushed black pepper and One pinch of salt.
- Add one pinch of turmeric to it. Bring it to boil till it reduces to half. Pour it into cups.
- Squeeze the half-small-sized lemon.
- Add 1 teaspoon honey to it
You can take it anytime but try to avoid it during winters.
If you liked the article on 5 Best Teas to boost your immune system, Please like and Share. And if you want to know more about it, comment below with your queries.
Thanks for Reading 🙂
2 Replies to “5 Best teas to boost your Immune system”
Thank you for the tea recipes. I will try them out.
Thanks for your feedback, You can also check out our new article on “Best 12 Oats recipe for breakfast”.